Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Recipe Sharing Connection

Kate and I (Stacie) saw "Julie and Julia" yesterday - a pretty good flick! It got me thinking how it would be fun to do a group blog about recipes. The Recipe Sharing Connection has now been started!

RSC Tips, Conduct, etc:
  • Invites for posting permissions will be granted by Kate and Stacie for the current time - please send emails and names of those you would like added to either but please not both of us!
  • Postings with a picture are always welcome!
  • Reviews on recipes welcome as well!
  • Give credit where credit is due!
  • Lets have fun with this - It is sure to be a creative process!

1 comment:

  1. This is kinda funny that you invited me because, as Kate pointed out yesterday, I'm not much of a cook. :) Maybe this will inspire me! :) I bought the book "Julie and Julia" yesterday and am looking forward to reading it before I see the movie! Glad you girls gave it good reviews!

    ReplyDelete